Awhile ago I decided to finally go into a boutique called 'Emma' in Wicker Park, Chicago. I had passed it many times but never ventured in before. Anyway, it is a great store with so many beautiful things for sale it was hard to constrain myself (well, except when you have no money I guess that stops you). Among everything there, I stumbled upon this gem on a jacket. Although it's quite oversized, especially in the sleeves, I was in love. Right now dusty pink is one of my favorite colors and corduroy is a current obsession as well. Sadly I had to wait for my paycheck to come in first, but after spending those days waiting I decided it was worth the money. It was about $80 and from a company called 'Pol Collection' in case you're wondering. But even just by checking my Instagram, you can see that it's in like every other picture of me right now. What I'm saying to you all is that you need a great jacket like this in your closet!
Photos taken by the wonderful Ana - Check out her instagram here.
- Jul 13, 2018 My Merchandising Internship So Far Jul 13, 2018
- Jan 6, 2018 Favorite Books of 2017 Jan 6, 2018
- June 2017
- May 3, 2017 Tips On Becoming a More Ethical Shopper May 3, 2017
- Apr 25, 2017 1 Bag 4 Ways Apr 25, 2017
- Feb 11, 2017 Non-Traditional Galentine's Day Outfit Inspo Feb 11, 2017
- Jan 30, 2017 sunday blues Jan 30, 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- Sep 28, 2016 #OOTD- Mirror Edition Sep 28, 2016